Interview Questions for Plant Managers:
1. How did you maintain the safety and security of staff in previous positions?
In their answer to this question, the potential hire should convince you of their ability to maintain your human assets proficiently.
2. Describe a time that you found a way to improve a process. How did you do it? What impact did this have?
Shows the ability to solve problems and get results.
3. How would you build relationships with suppliers here and abroad?
Shows the ability to build rapport with others.
4. What method do you use to monitor all warehousing activities?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
5. How do you ensure that tasks are carried out accurately and on time?
Demonstrates the candidate's time management and organizational skills.