Interview Questions for Physical Therapy Technicians:
1. How can observing a patient help you to evaluate their progress?
Illustrates the candidate's clinical experience as well as critical thinking skills.
2. Why do you think it is important to educate patients about their therapy sessions?
Demonstrates the candidate's compassion for patients in ensuring that they know what their physical therapy involves and how to handle the aftermath.
3. What kind of administrative tasks would you expect to do in this role?
Indicates the candidate's job expectations as well as their understanding of the position.
4. How do you maintain your physical fitness to be able to help patients move about?
Showcases the candidate's willingness to develop and maintain their physical stamina to be able to move heavy equipment and help patients with their therapy exercises.
5. What would you do if you accidentally double-booked a treatment area?
Demonstrates the candidate's strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as their ability to handle schedules and other clerical tasks.