Also known as a Physical Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapy Aides work with Physical Therapists to help patients who are recovering from an injury or illness. The Physical Therapy Aide is also responsible for clerical tasks such as answering phone calls and scheduling appointments.
When interviewing Physical Therapy Aides, the ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates with poor people skills and an inability to put patients at ease.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Physical Therapy Aides:
1. Describe some of your most challenging cases. What therapies did you use?
Reveals more about work history.
2. How do you assess a patient’s condition? How do you track progress?
Shows attention to detail.
3. How do you motivate patients? How do you deal with patients who refuse to cooperate?
Tests interpersonal skills.
4. How do you resolve disagreements with doctors/ PTs?
Tests conflict resolution skills.
5. How do you set expectations for family members/caregivers and provide status updates? How do you keep them engaged throughout recovery?
Shows communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources