Interview Questions for Physical Therapy Aides:
1. Can you share some steps you'd take to safely move a wheelchair-based patient?
Demonstrates the candidate's existing knowledge and resourcefulness, as well as their ability to ensure the safety and comfort of patients.
2. How would you respond if patients ask you about their treatment plans?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal skills, as well as their awareness of the need to escalate medical questions to physical therapists.
3. Can you describe your experience with office software?
Reveals the candidate's proficiency in software used to perform routine administrative tasks.
4. Which challenges do you foresee in this role and how will you overcome them?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of the duties associated with this role, as well as their problem-solving skills and their willingness to learn.
5. Can you explain your approach to keeping equipment and treatment areas clean?
Tests the candidate's organizational skills and their ability to prioritize tasks.