Interview Questions for Home Health Aides:
1. Describe the level of care you have provided and the task you’ve done for other clients. Do you specialize in any conditions, ages, etc?
Supports job knowledge.
2. How would you handle an emergency situation? Provide examples, if able.
Tests the ability to handle stress.
3. Explain how you handle working with demanding clients or family members.
Tests interpersonal skills.
4. You suspect a client is being neglected by family members/your coworkers. How do you handle this?
5. Describe your most challenging/rewarding client or case. What did you learn?
Reveals more about work history.