Acute Care Nurse Practitioners treat and support patients with serious illnesses or injuries. Strong candidates will be caring and knowledgeable. Avoid those who are uncollaborative or cannot handle stress.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Acute Care Nurse Practitioners
1. What made you decide to work with patients who have critical conditions?
Reveals candidate’s motivations.
2. What has been your most trying experience as a nurse? How did you handle it?
Provides more information about candidate’s experience.
3. Have you ever made the wrong call in an emergency situation? What did you learn from it?
Shows ability to learn from mistakes.
4. How do you cope with the stress of dealing with serious cases?
Demonstrates ability to handle stress.
5. Describe a time when you worked as part of a team to handle a difficult case. How did you deal with it? What would you have changed?
Shows ability to work with others.