Interview Questions for Healthcare Assistants:
1. Can you describe your role as a healthcare assistant?
Tests of industry knowledge and experience.
2. What aspect of this position appeals to you most?
Highlights the candidate's passion and dedication to the role.
3. Why would you consider this position as a healthcare assistant important?
Demonstrates the candidate's job knowledge and care toward patients.
4. How would you handle a difficult patient?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
5. After taking a blood pressure reading of a patient, you observe that it is significantly and dangerously high. Can you describe what steps you would take in this emergency?
Displays the candidate's critical thinking skills and ability to work under pressure.