Interview Questions for Care Providers
1. Why did you choose to work in your branch of health care?
Reveals the candidate's dedication to the role, and willingness to provide good customer service.
2. Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a colleague? How did you resolve it?
Demonstrates interpersonal skills and willingness to reach an agreement or find a solution.
3. Have you ever struggled to find a solution to a patient's health problem? What did you do?
Demonstrates critical thinking skills, the ability to determine the best course of action, and consideration for the patient's needs.
4. How do you handle your workload on a daily basis?
Shows the candidate's ability to prioritize tasks, time-management, and organizational skills.
5. Have you ever had to relay bad news to a patient regarding their health? How did you handle the situation?
Demonstrates candidate's compassion for patients and interpersonal skills.