Nurse Assistants work in hospitals or healthcare facilities and provide care to patients by serving meals, bathing patients and ensuring that bed sheets are changed and cleaned regularly.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Nurse Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for a compassionate Nurse Assistant to provide care for patients by feeding, bathing and dressing them. The Nurse Assistant is also responsible for changing and cleaning bed linen, taking vital signs and providing bedpans when needed.
To be successful as a Nurse Assistant you must have a passion for helping others. A good Nurse Assistant ensures that the patient receives the best level of care and that all patient information is kept confidential.
Nurse Assistant Responsibilities:
- Take patients' vital signs.
- Serve and/or feed patients.
- Provide and clean bedpans.
- Change and clean linen regularly.
- Bathe and dress patients.
- Ensure that bedridden patients are moved.
- Observe and record patient progress.
Nurse Assistant Requirements:
- Prior experience as a Nurse Assistant.
- A qualification in nursing.
- A Nursing license.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative physical strength.
- Ability to work long shifts.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources