Nurse Assistants work in healthcare facilities to help patients by bathing, feeding and dressing them. Nurse Assistants also record patients' progress, monitor vital signs and sanitize the patients' living areas.
When interviewing Nurse Assistants, the ideal candidate should show compassion and dedication to helping others. Be wary of candidates who are impatient or not empathetic.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Nurse Assistants:
1. Describe some of the conditions you’ve worked in. What did you find most challenging or most rewarding?
Reveals more about work history.
2. How do you handle difficult patients? How do you deal with resistance?
Tests interpersonal skills.
3. What has been your most stressful experience? How did you cope with it?
Reveals how the candidate handles stress.
4. Describe a time when you were able to console an emotional patient. How did you do it?
5. Explain how you’ve handled disagreements with other nurses/doctors. How did it turn out?
Tests job knowledge and interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources