Interview Questions for Nurse Practitioners:
1. What conditions are you most comfortable working with?
Reveals the candidate's experience and areas of interest.
2. How would you manage uncooperative patients?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal skills.
3. How would you balance patients' medical and emotional needs?
Assesses the candidate's interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
4. Have you ever disagreed with a doctor about a patient’s care plan? What did you do?
Examines the candidate's conflict resolution skills.
5. What information do you look at before conducting medical examinations?
Tests critical thinking skills and attention to detail.