Physical Therapist Assistants, also known as Therapist Assistant Aides, help Physical Therapists by setting up equipment, cleaning linen and scheduling appointments. The Physical Therapist Assistant is also responsible for massaging patients and guiding them through exercises.
When interviewing Physical Therapist Assistants, the ideal candidate should be able to lift or move patients with mobility impediments. Be wary of candidates with poor interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Physical Therapist Assistants:
1. Describe some of your most challenging cases. What therapies did you use?
Reveals more about work history.
2. How do you assess a patient’s condition? How do you track progress?
Shows attention to detail.
3. How do you motivate patients? How do you deal with patients who refuse to cooperate?
Tests interpersonal skills.
4. How do you resolve disagreements with doctors/ PTs?
Tests conflict resolution skills.
5. How do you set expectations for family members/caregivers and provide status updates? How do you keep them engaged throughout recovery?
Shows communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources