Interview Questions for Chiropractors:
1. How would you explain the value of chiropractic care to a new patient?
Demonstrates communication skills.
2. A patient has just been in a car accident and has neck and back pain. How do you begin to care?
Reveals condition assessment and treatment process.
3. Describe your experience with healthcare information software.
Demonstrates computer skills.
4. What has been your most challenging case as a chiropractor? How did you handle it?
Provides insight into the experience.
5. Tell about a time when you had to refer a patient to a physician or specialist. Who did you recommend and why?
Shows ability to analyze symptoms and recognize limits.