Interview Questions for Occupational Therapists
1. How do you assess a patient’s condition and track their progress?
2. What has been your most challenging case? How did you handle it?
Reveals more about work history.
3. How do you keep patients motivated? How do you help them deal with frustrations or setbacks?
Shows emotional intelligence.
4. Describe some of the conditions you’ve treated and the therapies you’ve used.
Tests job knowledge.
5. How do you explain the importance of therapies to someone who has not received medical training?
Tests communication skills.