Rehab Aides work under the supervision of Physical Therapists or Physical Therapy Assistants, and assist with the operations of a physical therapy practice. Also known as Rehabilitation Aides or Rehabilitation Assistants, Rehab Aides will assist patients and perform clerical and physical tasks.
When interviewing Rehab Aides, look for candidates with strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Be wary of candidates who lack compassion and empathy for patients.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Rehab Aides:
1. How would you handle a difficult and angry patient?
Demonstrates candidates' bedside manner and their ability to treat patients with compassion.
2. How would you balance working in a team with independent thinking?
Shows candidates' attitude and nature.
3. How well could you cope when working with multiple patients at once?
Illustrates candidates' ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations.
4. What do you think your typical workday would look like?
Demonstrates candidates' understanding of the role.
5. How would teamwork help you to schedule and prepare for patient treatments?
Illustrates candidates' organizational skills and administrative abilities.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources