Kinesiologists are regulated healthcare professionals who specialize in human movement, performance and function, and the health and wellness of individuals. Their duties include treating and preventing injuries by using the sciences of biomechanics, anatomy, physiology, psychology and neuroscience.
Interview Questions for Kinesiologist
1. What process do you follow in assessing a rehabilitating client?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to effectively identify the client’s injuries.
2. How have your listening skills enhanced an client’s self-efficacy?
This question illustrates the candidate’s ability to effectively listen.
3. Could you give me an example of when you overcame a difficult challenge with a client that had a muscle imbalance?
This question will indicate the candidate's problem-solving ability.
4. What methods do you follow to ensure communication channels convey accurate information in a multidisciplinary team?
This question indicates the candidate’s ability to communicate effectively.
5. How would you counsel a client with a recurring injury?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to effectively research in order to provide appropriate counseling and support.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources