Interview Questions for Chiropractic Assistants:
1. How do you manage your daily activities?
Reveals organizational skills.
2. How would you complete multiple activities within a short period of time?
Shows multi-tasking and time management skills.
3. How would you deal with an angry patient?
Tests interpersonal skills.
4. How do you maintain confidentiality?
Highlights the capacity to work with sensitive information.
5. How have you previously calmed a stressful situation?
Demonstrates problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.