Also known as a Medical Receptionist, the Medical Office Assistant is responsible for administrative tasks in a healthcare facility.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Medical Office Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for a detail-oriented and organized Medical Office Assistant to perform administrative tasks for our healthcare facility. The Medical Office Assistant is responsible for answering calls, booking appointments and collecting patients' information.
To be successful as a Medical Office Assistant you must be able to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations. A good Medical Office Assistant has a methodical approach to organizing information.
Medical Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greet patients.
- Collect patients' personal information.
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Schedule appointments.
- Validate clients' payment methods and medical aid coverage.
Medical Office Assistant Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a medical office assistant.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy and experience with healthcare recording systems.
- 2 years of experience in administration.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources