Medical Receptionists are professionals who are assist doctors, nurses and patients at a healthcare facility with the daily administration. They handle patient emergencies, schedule appointments, answer patient inquiries and ensure adequate stock levels at the healthcare facility.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Medical Receptionist
1. How do you ensure that confidential information is kept safe?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to use discretion.
2. How do you manage your daily tasks?
This question illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
3. What process do you follow when you realize that important equipment is out of stock?
This question will indicate the candidate's ability to monitor stock levels.
4. What process do you follow when scheduling appointments?
This question indicates the candidate’s ability to effectively schedule appointments.
5. What process do you follow when encountering a patient emergency?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to work under pressure and display strong decision-making in an emergency.