Interview Questions for Medical Office Assistants:
1. How do you ensure that confidential information is kept safe?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to use discretion.
2. How do you manage your daily tasks?
This question illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
3. Describe your experience using healthcare software, databases, and terminology.
Tests technical skills.
4. What process do you follow when scheduling appointments?
Indicates the candidate’s ability to effectively schedule appointments.
5. What process do you follow when encountering a patient emergency?
Indicates the candidate’s ability to work under pressure and display strong decision-making in an emergency.