Medical Office Assistants, or Medical Receptionists, work in healthcare facilities to perform administrative duties. These duties include answering phone calls, scheduling appointments and recording information on a computer.
When interviewing Medical Office Assistants, the ideal candidate should be highly organized and have excellent interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and no experience with administrative work.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Medical Office Assistants:
1. How do you ensure that confidential information is kept safe?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to use discretion.
2. How do you manage your daily tasks?
This question illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
3. Describe your experience using healthcare software, databases, and terminology.
Tests technical skills.
4. What process do you follow when scheduling appointments?
Indicates the candidate’s ability to effectively schedule appointments.
5. What process do you follow when encountering a patient emergency?
Indicates the candidate’s ability to work under pressure and display strong decision-making in an emergency.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources