Medical Administrative Assistants are responsible for booking appointments, greeting patients and managing patients' personal information by recording and filing the information appropriately. Medical Administrative Assistants are also responsible for answering phone calls, responding to emails, and answering any queries made about the healthcare facility.
When interviewing Medical Administrative Assistants, the ideal candidate will have excellent computer literacy and interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates who are disorganized and fail to prioritize tasks efficiently.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Medical Administrative Assistants:
1. What process do you follow when managing daily tasks?
This question will indicate the candidate's ability to multitask.
2. What is your method for keeping confidential information private?
Highlights the candidate’s experience working with confidential records.
3. Describe how you’ve implemented or refined processes as an administrative assistant. What was the impact?
Tests problem-solving skills.
4. How have you calmed a stressful situation? Why?
Shows a desire to help others and how they handle stress.
5. How should you greet a new client?
Demonstrates the candidate’s people skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources