Hospital Administrators coordinate all departments within a hospital or healthcare facility to ensure the efficient functioning of daily activities. They monitor, administer, organize and direct the outcomes of all medical and health services.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Hospital Administrator
1. How do you handle difficult patients?
This question tests the candidate’s problem-solving ability.
2. What methods do you use to manage budgets?
This question illustrates the candidate’s financial acumen.
3. What process do you follow when managing daily tasks?
This question will indicate the candidate's ability to multi-task.
4. What criteria do you use when recruiting hospital personnel?
This question indicates the candidate’s ability to identify fit-for-purpose staff in the recruitment process.
5. How has your administrative skills contributed to the efficient functioning of daily activities?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to conduct effective and efficient administration.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources