Healthcare Administrator Interview Questions:
1. What is your method for keeping confidential information private?
Highlights the candidate’s experience working with confidential records.
2. How would you handle a difficult employee or patient?
Tests the candidate’s communication and people skills.
3. How do you stay updated on new laws and regulations?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of the latest laws and regulations.
4. You noticed that a department is going over their monthly budget every month. How do you resolve this issue?
Tests the candidate’s experience working with department budgets.
5. How would you promote safety regulations in the office?
Highlights the candidate’s ability to enforce compliance regulations.