Interview Questions for Administrators:
1. What duties did you perform in your previous role?
Assesses the candidate's work experience.
2. What techniques would you use to manage multiple information streams?
Examines the candidate's time management and multitasking skills.
3. What software applications do you prefer to use to perform administrative duties?
Explores the candidate's technical experience and computer proficiency.
4. What methods would you use to resolve a dispute between two coworkers?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal communication and conflict-resolution skills.
5. Can you describe a time when you implemented a system that improved office productivity?
Reveals the candidate's organizational skills and knowledge of workflow techniques.