Interview Questions for Receptionists
1. How do you handle demanding customers?
Tests interpersonal skills.
2. Explain how you used technology to handle administrative tasks.
Demonstrates computer skills.
3. How do you increase efficiency and accuracy? How do you fix mistakes?
Tests of task management skills.
4. A manager asks you to make travel plans for a long trip. How do you do it? What questions do you ask?
Shows attention to detail.
5. As you’re setting up a conference room for a meeting, a customer comes in, the phone rings, and a package arrives. How do you assign priority to these tasks?
Tests multitasking skills.