Interview Questions for Pediatric Medical Assistants:
1. Which of your experience and skills make you a good pediatric medical assistant?
Reveals the candidate's skills, relevant work experience, and their suitability for the role.
2. Can you tell me about a time when you dealt with a distressed young patient?
Assesses the candidate's interpersonal skills and their expertise in working with young patients.
3. Which clinical measurements have you taken at a pediatric care facility?
Highlights which routine measurement tasks the candidate performed in the past, as well as their skills.
4. A parent insists on entering a sterile recovery room. How do you respond?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
5. Can you describe an electronic health record system you are familiar with?
Shows the candidate's proficiency in health record management software.