Certified Medical Assistants work in healthcare facilities, performing administrative tasks and providing some medical care.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Certified Medical Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and compassionate Certified Medical Assistant to greet patients, schedule appointments and collect personal information from patients. The Certified Medical Assistant is also responsible for taking vital signs, helping doctors with diagnoses and collecting lab samples.
To be successful as a Certified Medical Assistant you must have excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail. A good Certified Medical Assistant has the ability to multitask in stressful situations.
Certified Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greet patients.
- Schedule appointments.
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Collect patients' personal information.
- Validate patients' payment methods and medical aid coverage.
- Take vital signs.
- Assist doctors with diagnoses.
- Take lab samples.
- Perform lab tests.
- Sterilize medical instruments.
Certified Medical Assistant Requirements:
- A certification in medical assistance.
- Prior experience in administration.
- Prior experience in medical care.
- Compassion for patients.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work long shifts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources