Certified Medical Assistants perform administrative and medical tasks in healthcare facilities. The Certified Medical Assistant greets patients, schedules appointments and assists doctors with diagnoses.
When interviewing Certified Medical Assistants, the ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of medical terms as well as strong administrative skills. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Certified Medical Assistants:
1. How do you ensure that confidential information is kept safe?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to use discretion.
2. How do you manage your daily tasks?
This question illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
3. How do you collect patient information? What questions would you ask?
Shows attention to detail.
4. What process do you follow when scheduling appointments?
This question indicates the candidate’s ability to effectively schedule appointments.
5. Describe your experience using healthcare software, databases, and terminology.
Tests technical skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources