Interview Questions for Clinical Assistants:
1. Which previous work experience prepares you to be a good clinical assistant?
Reveals the relevance of the candidate's experience and knowledge of the role.
2. Can you tell me about a time when you dealt with an uncooperative, scared patient?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal skills and experience.
3. Which medical diagnostic procedures and tests have you performed?
Highlights which routine diagnostic duties the candidate was entrusted with, along with their skills.
4. What would you do if you notice a shortage of sterile surgical masks?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving skills and their ability to take appropriate action.
5. Can you elaborate on your experience with electronic health record management?
Shows whether the candidate has a working knowledge of industry-related administrative software.