Physician Assistants diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses, prescribe medications, and give immunizations. They work under the supervision of Physicians or Surgeons but may also work independently, only reporting to the Physician or Surgeon in charge.
When interviewing Physician Assistants, look for candidates who demonstrate good analytical and diagnostic skills. Be wary of candidates who demonstrate a lack of communication and interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Physician Assistants:
1. What method would you use to set a bone?
Demonstrates candidates' medical treatment knowledge.
2. What steps do you take to diagnose an illness?
Demonstrates candidates' diagnostic, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
3. How would you react if you disagreed with the diagnosis of the attending Physician?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal, communication, and teamworking skills. Be wary of candidates who would attempt to correct the superior in front of the patient.
4. What information or lifestyle suggestions would you provide a patient suffering from anemia?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge as well as communication skills.
5. Have you ever misdiagnosed a patient? What was the outcome?
Demonstrates candidates' ability to accept and learn from their mistakes. Avoid candidates who demonstrate a lack of understanding that mistakes will happen.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources