Interview Questions for Paraprofessionals:
1. What methods have you found most successful in keeping young students motivated in the classroom?
Demonstrates candidates' experience and ability to work with young students.
2. What steps would you take if a student was consistently disruptive in class?
Demonstrates candidates' patience and compassion when working with students, as well as knowledge of classroom management techniques.
3. What alternative teaching methods have you found most successful when assisting special needs students?
Demonstrates candidates' experience in and understanding of teaching special needs students.
4. How do you organize the teaching materials for multiple classes or different levels?
Demonstrates candidates' organization and time management skills.
5. How would you build a positive relationship with a teacher who likes to keep control in a classroom?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and team working skills.