Teachers develop and deliver educational lessons to groups of students at all levels. Also referred to as Educators, these professionals are tasked with grading tests, reporting progress, planning lesson activities, and supervising classes. They generally work in primary schools and high schools.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Teacher Interview Questions:
1. Can you describe your classroom management structure?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of classroom management methods.
2. You have to inform parents that their child is failing a class. How would you communicate this feedback?
Highlights the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Which visual and audio materials would you use for a presentation and why?
Reveals the candidate’s presentation skills.
4. How would you resolve an issue between two students?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. What is your strategy for teaching new information?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of teaching best practices and methods.