A Substitute Teacher is an individual assigned to work in the absence of a regular teacher. They are responsible for maintaining classrooms established rhythms, procedures, and policies. Duties include documenting classroom activities, assigning workload, and taking attendance.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Substitute Teacher Interview Questions:
1. In your opinion, what is the key to maintaining order in a classroom?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of teaching methods and techniques.
2. What is your method for maintaining a clean classroom?
Tests the candidate’s ability to clean and maintain a classroom.
3. How would you approach an emotional student?
Reveals the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
4. What is your work schedule?
Shows the candidate’s availability to work flexible hours.
5. Can you explain the different learning styles?
Highlights the candidate’s previous education and training history.