Teacher Assistant Interview Questions:
1. How would you handle talkative students?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
2. You have to prepare the computer room before a lesson and presentation. What materials or equipment must you set up?
Highlights the candidate’s experience in a similar role.
3. If a student informs you that they have a problem understanding their work, what do you do?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of teaching methods.
4. A student failed their class assignments and examinations. You have to inform their parents. How would you communicate this message?
Shows the candidate’s communication skills.
5. How would you assist a student with reading difficulties?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of various teaching methods and techniques.