A Teacher Assistant works under the supervision of a lead teacher and is responsible for providing students with additional support. Duties include supervising students, identifying issues, and revising lessons. They usually work in elementary schools or special education centers.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Teacher Assistant Interview Questions:
1. How would you handle talkative students?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
2. You have to prepare the computer room before a lesson and presentation. What materials or equipment must you set up?
Highlights the candidate’s experience in a similar role.
3. If a student informs you that they have a problem understanding their work, what do you do?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of teaching methods.
4. A student failed his/her class assignments and examinations. You have to inform his/her parents. How would you communicate this message?
Shows the candidate’s communication skills.
5. How would you assist a student with reading difficulties?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of various teaching methods and techniques.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources