Interview Questions for Teacher Aides:
1. You have to prepare the computer room before a lesson and presentation. What materials or equipment must you set up?
Highlights the candidate’s experience in a similar role.
2. If a student informs you that they have a problem understanding their work, what do you do?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of teaching methods.
3. In your opinion, what is the key to maintaining order in a classroom?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of disciplinary techniques.
4. How would you approach an emotional student?
Reveals the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. How would you assist a student with reading difficulties?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of various teaching methods and techniques.