From $275.00 /post.
Up to 60 days.
Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Social media integration
Phone and email.
NebraskaJobNetwork.com is a dedicated job posting site that offers customized company profiles, social media sharing, and unlimited user logins. Equipped with an intuitive employer dashboard, the feature-rich platform forms part of a comprehensive network of sites that help promote diversity in recruitment and improve local exposure.
- Employers can post internship vacancies for free.
- Featured tags and bulk job postings are available to employers with diverse hiring requirements.
- Unlike some competitors, the platform offers post durations of up to 60 days.
- Employers can create a customized company profile and integrate their social media channels in job ads.
- Each plan includes pre-screen and post-applicant questionnaires to aid in the screening process.
- The platform includes access to an employer dashboard and an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- NebraskaJobNetwork.com has a searchable resume database and community and diversity outreach.
- All plans offer job applicant reports and unlimited user logins.
- The resume database is only available with the Local Recruiting Subscription plan.
- There is no free job posting plan for general jobs.
- Compared to standard job boards, NebraskaJobNetwork.com is the costlier option.
We were unable to find online reviews of NebraskaJobNetwork.com.
Single Job Posting: 30 Days
Single Job Posting: 60 Days
Job Posting Package: 3 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 5 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 10 Jobs
Featured Tag: 1 Tag
Featured Tag: 3 Tags
Featured Tag: 5 Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on NebraskaJobNetwork.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on NebraskaJobNetwork.com.
Posting a job on NebraskaJobNetwork.com.
Register as an employer.
In the top-right corner of NebraskaJobNetwork.com's home page, click on "Register." Next, select "I am an Employer" on the following page, and then complete the registration form with the necessary details.
At the bottom of the form, below the question, "How can we help you?" select "Single Job Posting" from the provided list. Then, click on "Save Registration."
Next, NebraskaJobNetwork.com will send you a verification email. Click on the verification link to complete the registration.
Click on "Post a New Job."
Once logged into your employer dashboard, pause over "My Jobs" until a drop-down menu appears. From the drop-down menu, click on "Post a New Job."
Next, click on the underlined text that says "buy online."
Choose a job posting package.
Browse through the job posting plans available and click on "Add to Cart" beneath your chosen plan.
Next, confirm that the items in your cart are correct and click on "Checkout."
Complete the verification process.
On the following page, enter your phone number in the designated field and click on "Text Me" to receive a verification code. Alternatively, you can opt for a phone call.
Once you've successfully confirmed your phone number, you can proceed with the job posting process.
NebraskaJobNetwork.com vs. OmahaJobs.com:
The key differences between the two competitors are their reach and pricing. With OmahaJobs.com, exposure is limited to Omaha, but pricing starts at $49.00 per post. NebraskaJobNetwork.com, on the other hand, offers statewide reach, and pricing starts at $275.00 per post. That said, the two share similar features, including social media sharing.
NebraskaJobNetwork.com vs. Omaha.com Jobs:
Between NebraskaJobNetwork.com and Omaha.com Jobs, the latter stands out as the more costly option, with its plans ranging between $335.00 and $605.00 per post. In contrast, NebraskaJobNetwork.com's plans start at $275.00 per post, and it offers better exposure and above-average post durations of up to 60 days.
NebraskaJobNetwork.com vs. NDE Teach In Nebraska:
While NDE Teach In Nebraska is a free job posting site that provides employers with a more targeted hiring approach, NebraskaJobNetwork.com costs $275.00 per 30-day post, and employers can post a range of job opportunities. However, NebraskaJobNetwork.com is more feature-rich, boasting an in-house ATS and social media promotion.