Interview Questions for Music Editors:
1. Can you share an experience of when you successfully learned how to use a new piece of equipment?
Demonstrates technical skill and adaptive ability.
2. Which one of the projects in your portfolio are you most proud of?
Reveals candidate's best work and his or her confidence.
3. How do you take criticism when a client is not satisfied with a piece you have created?
Demonstrates the ability to handle and learn from constructive criticism.
4. Can you share an experience of when you applied new technology or information successfully?
Demonstrates ability to stay up-to-date with industry developments.
5. Can you tell us about your training?
Reveals skills and experience as a music editor.