From $275.00 /post.
Free to post internship opportunities for college students.
30 and 60 days.
Social media integration
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Phone and email.
MissouriJobNetwork.com offers employers a highly targeted approach to finding candidates in Missouri fast. While the platform is among the costlier options when compared to local alternatives, such as MoJobs and MidMoCareers.com, it offers an impressive feature profile, including a resume database, applicant tracking tools, and employer branding.
- It is free to post internships for college students.
- Several job posting packages are available to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can choose between 30- and 60-day job postings.
- Job postings can be enhanced with Featured Tags for increased visibility.
- The site features an applicant tracking system that employers can use to streamline the hiring process.
- Employers can access a resume database to search for candidates that match their job post requirements.
- The platform offers social media integration.
- Job ads are cross-posted across a network of local employment and diversity sites.
- All plans include reporting tools and pre-screening questionnaires.
- Employers can showcase their business with a range of branding options.
- There is no free job posting option aside from internship listings for college students.
- The site is costlier than local competitors, such as MoJobs and MidMoCareers.com.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MissouriJobNetwork.com.
Single Job Posting: 30-Day
Single Job Posting: 60-Day
Job Posting Package: 3 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 5 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 10 Jobs
Featured Tag: 1 Tag
Featured Tag: 3 Tags
Featured Tag: 5 Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on MissouriJobNetwork.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on MissouriJobNetwork.com.
Posting a job on MissouriJobNetwork.com.
Click on "Employers: Post a Job."
You'll find this button toward the top-right corner of the MissouriJobNetwork.com home page.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a job posting plan that meets your hiring needs by clicking on "Add to Cart" beneath the relevant option.
Click on "Checkout."
Review the items in your online shopping cart and click on "Checkout" when you're ready to proceed.
Create an account.
Scroll down to the "Create your employer account" heading and complete the online form with your details. When complete, select the "Save Registration" button toward the bottom of the page.
You will be prompted to verify your phone number.
Complete your account registration by following the link included in the confirmation email.
Add your billing information.
Complete the online form with your billing information, click on "Continue," add your credit card information, and click on "Submit."
Create and post your job ad.
Once you've purchased a job posting plan, you can create and post your job ad. From your account page, go to "My Jobs" in the top menu and select "Post a New Job" from the drop-down menu to get started.
MissouriJobNetwork.com vs. MoJobs:
MissouriJobNetwork.com and MoJobs both offer a state-wide reach and a searchable resume database. Unlike MissouriJobNetwork.com, MoJobs is completely free. However, MissouriJobNetwork.com stands out as the more feature-rich option, offering an applicant tracking system, job post enhancements, and social media promotion.
MissouriJobNetwork.com vs. MidMoCareers.com:
MissouriJobNetwork.com and MidMoCareers.com both cater to the Missouri employment market and offer a range of hiring tools that include a resume database and an applicant tracking system. MidMoCareers.com is slightly more affordable with a starting price of $250.00 per job post compared to MissouriJobNetwork.com's $275.00 per post.
MissouriJobNetwork.com vs. KCJOBS.com:
While MissouriJobNetwork.com offers a state-wide reach, KCJOBS.com targets the employment market in Kansas City, offering a smaller but more targeted reach. While KCJOBS.com is more affordable with pricing from $25.00 per job post compared to MissouriJobNetwork.com's $275.00 per post, it lacks a resume database.
What is MissouriJobNetwork.com?
MissouriJobNetwork.com is a regional recruitment site for the state of Missouri. The platform offers several job posting plans and a comprehensive range of hiring tools.
What does it cost to post a job on MissouriJobNetwork.com?
MissouriJobNetwork.com's pricing starts at $275.00 for a 30-day job listing.