Single 30-Day Job Posting
Single 60-Day Job Posting
3 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
10 Job Posts
Single Featured Tag
3 Featured Tags
5 Featured Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
MinnesotaJobNetwork.com is a job board that lists general vacancies throughout the state of Minnesota. The platform offers employers a suite of hiring solutions to connect with an extensive pool of local candidates, including employer branding, an applicant tracking system, and job distribution across a number of partner sites.
While MinnesotaJobNetwork.com is one of the more costly local job boards, the platform features comprehensive diversity and OFCCP Compliance services, allowing employers to diversify their workforce and conduct targeted recruitment campaigns.
- MinnesotaJobNetwork.com serves the state's general job market at all career levels.
- Listings are distributed to a network of local job sites, including MinnesotaDiversity and JobsInMinneapolis.
- The platform offers community and diversity outreach programs for employers to connect with a diverse talent pool.
- The "Featured Tag" option highlights your listing and keeps it at the top of the search results for seven days.
- Listings are sent to over 2,500 job seekers that match your job's criteria via email.
- Employers can link their Facebook and Twitter pages to the site to automatically share job posts to their social media.
- Other tools include an applicant tracking system, job applicant reporting, and pre-screening questionnaires.
- The "Recruiter Subscription" package includes unlimited resume database access.
- MinnesotaJobNetwork.com does not offer a free trial or job posting plan.
- Employers are charged additional fees for resume searches and access to the site's premier employer events.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of MinnesotaJobNetwork.com, their parent job site, Circa, received a 4.2 out of 5-star rating on G2, with most users praising the site's top-notch customer service and invaluable recruitment tools. However, some reviewers stated that the website is not user-friendly.
How to Post a Job on MinnesotaJobNetwork.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on MinnesotaJobNetwork.com.
Posting a Job on MinnesotaJobNetwork.com.
Go to MinnesotaJobNetwork.com.
On the home page, click on the button that reads "Employers: Post a Job" in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and click on "Add to Cart" under the applicable heading.
Review your order.
Ensure that you've chosen the correct package and click on "Checkout" to proceed to payment.
If you have a discount code, add it to the field labeled "Enter Discount Code."
Create an employer account.
Scroll down and fill out the online form labeled "Create your employer account." Once you're done, click on "Save Registration."
Verify your account through text message.
Add your details to the online form to complete your purchase.
Create and post your job.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post a job to MinnesotaJobNetwork.com.
MinnesotaJobNetwork.com vs. MinnesotaWorks.net:
Both local job boards, MinnesotaJobNetwork.com and MinnesotaWorks.net allow employers to list general jobs. While MinnesotaJobNetwork.com charges $275.00 per 30-day job post, MinnesotaWorks.net is free, making it more budget-friendly. MinnesotaJobNetwork.com is the more feature-rich option, offering employer branding and promoted listings.
MinnesotaJobNetwork.com vs. EDAM job board:
While MinnesotaJobNetwork.com is a general job board, EDAM is a membership-based association that lists local economic-related vacancies. EDAM offers a free job posting service, and while MinnesotaJobNetwork.com's 30-day listing costs $275.00, they offer more hiring tools, such as paid resume searches and employer branding.
MinnesotaJobNetwork.com vs. tech.mn job board:
The tech.mn job board is a niche job board that primarily serves the tech and startup industries, while MinnesotaJobNetwork.com lists a variety of general vacancies. The tech.mn job board is also the more affordable option, charging $175.00 less than MinnesotaJobNetwork.com for a basic listing. Both platforms offer featured listings but lack social media promotion.