From $275.00 /post.
Free to post internship opportunities for college students.
30 and 60 days.
Social media integration
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Phone and email.
MetroSanJoseJobs.com is a feature-rich hiring platform that gives employers access to a targeted audience of local job seekers. The site features a built-in applicant tracking system, reporting and analytics tools, diversity outreach solutions, and a searchable resume database.
- It is free to post internship opportunities for college students.
- There are several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Both 30- and 60-day job posting durations are available.
- The site offers packs of multiple job postings at a discounted price.
- Job ads can be enhanced with Featured Tags for increased visibility.
- Employers can make use of a built-in applicant tracking system.
- All plans include social media integration, reporting tools, and prescreening questionnaires.
- Jobs are distributed across a network of employment and diversity websites.
- Employers can access a resume database to find candidates that suit their job post requirements.
- There are several branding options employers can use to promote their business to job seekers.
- There is no free job posting option aside from internship listings for college students.
- The site is costlier than local competitors, such as CalJOBS.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MetroSanJoseJobs.com.
Single Job Posting: 30-Day
Single Job Posting: 60-Day
Job Posting Package: 3 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 5 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 10 Jobs
Featured Tag: 1 Tag
Featured Tag: 3 Tags
Featured Tag: 5 Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on MetroSanJoseJobs.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on MetroSanJoseJobs.com.
Posting a job on MetroSanJoseJobs.com.
Click on "Employers: Post a Job."
You'll find this button toward the top-right corner of the MetroSanJoseJobs.com home page.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a job posting plan that meets your hiring needs by clicking on "Add to Cart" beneath the relevant option.
Click on "Checkout."
Review the items in your online shopping cart and click on "Checkout" when you're ready to proceed.
Create an account.
Scroll down to the "Create your employer account" heading and complete the online form with your details. When complete, select the "Save Registration" button toward the bottom of the page.
You will be prompted to verify your phone number.
Complete your account registration by following the link included in the confirmation email.
Add your billing information.
Complete the online form with your billing information, click on "Continue," add your credit card information, and click on "Submit."
Create and post your job ad.
Once you've purchased a job posting plan, you can create and post your job ad. From your account page, go to "My Jobs" in the top menu and select "Post a New Job" from the drop-down menu to get started.
MetroSanJoseJobs.com vs. CalJOBS:
CalJOBS is the state of California's official employment site and, unlike MetroSanJoseJobs.com, is completely free to use. While MetroSanJoseJobs.com is the costlier option, it has far more to offer than CalJOBS, such as a built-in applicant tracking system, diversity outreach options, social media promotion, and featured job ads.
MetroSanJoseJobs.com vs. California Job Department:
Unlike MetroSanJoseJobs.com, California Job Department does not disclose its pricing online, making it difficult to compare the value it offers in contrast to MetroSanJoseJobs.com. However, at first glance, MetroSanJoseJobs.com offers a richer feature profile, including a resume database, an applicant tracking system, and social media integration.
MetroSanJoseJobs.com vs. Craigslist:
MetroSanJoseJobs.com and Craigslist both offer a locally targeted job posting service and a searchable resume database. While Craigslist is far more affordable than MetroSanJoseJobs.com, it pales in a feature comparison and is not suited for recruiting candidates with specialized skills.