Membership Coordinators function as the liaison between an organization and its members. This includes answering queries, providing information, devising regular communication activities, and maintaining membership records.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Membership Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for a Membership Coordinator to act as the liaison between our organization and our members. The Membership Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of membership, from serving as the first point of contact for membership related questions to organizing events to recruit new members. You will also be tasked with maintaining records, tracking membership figures, and coordinating with the accounting department regarding the payment of membership fees.
To be successful as a Membership Coordinator you should be able to keep membership numbers up and ensure member satisfaction. Ultimately, an excellent Membership Coordinator should be an outstanding communicator with a talent for building strong relationships between members and the organization.
Membership Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Handling all questions, information requests, and complaints regarding membership.
- Processing membership applications, renewals, and resignations.
- Maintaining and updating membership records.
- Assisting with member communication activities.
- Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports.
- Developing and implementing strategies to recruit new members.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to track membership revenue.
- Preparing membership marketing materials.
- Organizing events and activities for existing and prospective members.
Membership Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience in member management, sales, or recruitment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Highly organized.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources