Interview Questions for Membership Coordinators:
1. What strategies have you devised to recruit new members?
Reveals the candidate's work experience and marketing knowledge.
2. How would you persuade someone to keep their membership?
Reveals the candidate's communication and sales skills.
3. What experience do you have organizing events?
Shows the candidate's experience and organizational skills.
4. Can you describe what content you would include in a newsletter?
Illustrates the candidate's writing experience.
5. How do you think we should welcome new members?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to be creative and show initiative.