Interview Questions for Medical Support Assistants:
1. If you were asked to give a patient complex medical data, how would you do so?
Illustrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.
2. What do you think is the number one skill a Medical Support Assistant should have?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of the role and their critical thinking skills.
3. Have you ever assisted with any medical office procedures?
Showcases the candidate's work history and their experience with medical situations or terminology.
4. How do you ensure that patient confidentiality is maintained?
Indicates the candidate's knowledge and understanding of the medical industry's rules and regulations.
5. What have you done to improve your skills as a Medical Support Assistant?
Demonstrates the candidate's work ethic and willingness to succeed.