Medical Support Assistants work with Doctors, Physicians, Nurses, and other medical staff, providing the necessary clerical, administrative, and data entry support. Medical Support Assistants typically work in medical facilities, such as hospitals, clinics, and private practices.
When interviewing Medical Support Assistants, look for candidates with some administrative experience and a basic understanding of medical terminology. Be wary of candidates who lack basic computer skills as well as those who demonstrate poor customer service and communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Medical Support Assistants:
1. If you were asked to give a patient complex medical data, how would you do so?
Illustrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.
2. What do you think is the number one skill a Medical Support Assistant should have?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of the role and their critical thinking skills.
3. Have you ever assisted with any medical office procedures?
Showcases the candidate's work history and their experience with medical situations or terminology.
4. How do you ensure that patient confidentiality is maintained?
Indicates the candidate's knowledge and understanding of the medical industry's rules and regulations.
5. What have you done to improve your skills as a Medical Support Assistant?
Demonstrates the candidate's work ethic and willingness to succeed.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources