Interview Questions for Media Analysts:
1. In your opinion, what skills and experience would you need to be a successful media analyst?
Examines the candidate's skills and aptness.
2. What is the key to success when communicating with the public?
Assesses the candidate's communication skills and knowledge of public relations.
3. How do you organize, plan, and prioritize your work when working on a media campaign strategy?
Reveals the candidate's organizational skills.
4. What kind of experience do you have with writing media evaluation reports?
Examines the candidate's writing skills.
5. What social media channels do you find the most effective for media communications?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of social media and their communication skills.