Media analysts use quantifiable research and data points to produce media evaluation reports. They are responsible for assessing the media coverage of a product or service and its effectiveness via print media, social media, radio, and TV channels. Media Analysts work to deliver valuable information to clients regarding their media campaign.
When interviewing media analysts, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate excellent knowledge of media marketing and be able to interpret data to create a quality media evaluation report. Be wary of candidates with no background in marketing, and those who are unable to work to a tight schedule.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Media Analysts:
1. In your opinion, what skills and experience would you need to be a successful media analyst?
Examines the candidate's skills and aptness.
2. What is the key to success when communicating with the public?
Assesses the candidate's communication skills and knowledge of public relations.
3. How do you organize, plan, and prioritize your work when working on a media campaign strategy?
Reveals the candidate's organizational skills.
4. What kind of experience do you have with writing media evaluation reports?
Examines the candidate's writing skills.
5. What social media channels do you find the most effective for media communications?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of social media and their communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources