Managing Partners are responsible for guiding the overall strategic direction of the business as well as managing its daily activities. They typically also have a stake in the business.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Managing Partner Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced Managing Partner to oversee daily business operations and provide overall strategic direction. The Managing Partner will be responsible for setting strategic goals and objectives, supervising daily activities, monitoring performance, and driving business growth.
A successful Managing Partner should be able to purposefully guide business operations and employees to achieve organizational goals and objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding Managing Partner has a strong strategic mind and exceptional people skills.
Managing Partner Responsibilities:
- Maintaining positive client relationships and driving new acquisitions.
- Developing and implementing organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Consulting and cooperating with other executives, board members, and employees.
- Managing, monitoring, and reviewing business operations.
- Identifying improvement gaps and implementing corrective measures.
- Reviewing and overseeing all financial activities, performance, and documentation.
- Overseeing hiring activities and approving contracts.
Managing Partner Requirements:
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Extensive managerial experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Executive decision-making skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset.
- Exceptional business acumen.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources