Interview Questions for Managing Directors:
1. What has been your biggest challenge in achieving company goals?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
2. How do you stay on track to achieve your long-term goals?
Shows the candidate's ability to apply strategic planning to achieve goals.
3. What differentiates you as a good leader?
Shows the candidate's qualities and values as a leader.
4. Can you describe an experience in which you had to manage a crisis?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to manage and resolve problematic situations.
5. How do you build trusting relationships with stakeholders?
Reveals the candidate's communication and interpersonal skills.