Managing Directors are the public face of a company and responsible for its successful leadership and the achievement of overall strategic objectives.
The most suitable candidate will have a proven track record of successful strategic guidance of a business. Be wary of candidates with poor communication and presentation skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Managing Directors:
1. What has been your biggest challenge in achieving company goals?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
2. How do you stay on track to achieve your long-term goals?
Shows the candidate's ability to apply strategic planning to achieve goals.
3. What differentiates you as a good leader?
Shows the candidate's qualities and values as a leader.
4. Can you describe an experience in which you had to manage a crisis?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to manage and resolve problematic situations.
5. How do you build trusting relationships with stakeholders?
Reveals the candidate's communication and interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources