Also known as Business Operations Managers or Business Directors, Business Administrators are involved in monitoring day-to-day business operations, interacting with external partners, improving business and employee performance, negotiating contracts, and analyzing financial data.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Business Administrator Job Description Template
We are looking for a self-motivated Business Administrator with strong leadership skills and a thorough understanding of business operations to facilitate and optimize our business processes. The Business Administrator’s duties will include overseeing and analyzing financial operations, approving purchases and expenditure, mediating between staff and other executives, appointing heads of departments, marketing and promoting the business, and facilitating training programs. Your expertise in streamlining our business operations will help our organization thrive and maximize efficiency and profits.
Successful candidates must possess strong leadership qualities, analytical skills, thrive under pressure, great people skills, and a strong aptitude for maths. Ultimately, the outstanding Business Administrator should integrate and streamline business activities, achieve business goals through set strategies, and have a positive impact on staff productivity.
Business Administrator Responsibilities:
- Drive and supervise positive business growth.
- Detect wastage and improve efficiency.
- Oversee day-to-day business activities.
- Introduce and implement innovative short and long-term business goals.
- Liaise and consult with clients, staff, and suppliers.
- Evaluate and enhance employee performance.
- Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
- Negotiate and approve agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage budget activities.
- Harmonize organizational activities.
Business Administrator Requirements:
- Business Admin Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Ethical behavior.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Accounting and finance experience.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources