Business Administration Manager Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a driven Business Operations Manager to maximize our company’s operating capabilities, oversee our marketing strategies, and guarantee customer satisfaction. The Business Operations Manager will collaborate with management to execute business strategies, manage our operations, and guarantee customer retention. You will play a pivotal role in creating the budget, and employ strategies to protect our property and goods. You will manage financial policies and procedures, and generate financial reports.
To be successful in this role you need to maximize profits by driving marketing initiatives to optimize sales while ensuring the security of company assets. Ideal candidates are resourceful, visionary, and driven.
Business Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with relevant parties to create a budget.
- Overseeing money handling, accounting, and bank processes.
- Employing strategies to ensure the company’s growth.
- Implementing plans to address stock losses and theft.
- Employing means to control company costs.
- Generating financial reports.
- Conducting performance reviews judiciously and motivating staff.
- Effecting better business practices.
- Managing marketing initiatives.
- Maximizing operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals.
Business Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration.
- 5+ years of experience successfully managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations, or strategies.
- Proficient ability to manage complex budgets.
- Proficient ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Ability to make projections three years into the future.