Interview Questions for Maintenance Mechanics:
1. What has been your most challenging maintenance project?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
2. How do you go about inspecting machinery or equipment to determine the cause of a problem?
Demonstrates the candidate's troubleshooting skills.
3. What experience do you have in operating a variety of power tools?
Shows the candidate's knowledge and ability to operate various power tools.
4. Can you describe a situation in which safety at work was an issue?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of and commitment to safety regulations.
5. What skills do you have that make you the ideal candidate to work as a maintenance mechanic?
Illustrates the candidate's skills and suitability for the work of a maintenance mechanic.