A Maintenance Technician oversees the maintenance of a facility. They perform a range of diverse duties including repairing equipment, developing budgets, and implementing preventative procedures. Because maintenance technicians perform groundskeeping duties, landscaping skills are needed.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Maintenance Technician Interview Questions:
1. How do you prioritize your duties on a Monday morning?
Tests the candidate’s ability to prioritize tasks.
2. What are Preventive Maintenance Regulations?
Highlights the candidate’s experience and training in a similar position.
3. What experience do you have in plumbing?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of plumbing systems.
4. Are you available to work weekends?
Shows the candidate’s work schedule and availability.
5. Can you describe your method for effectively inspecting ventilation systems?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.