Maintenance Supervisors are responsible for coordinating procedures regarding installing, maintaining and repairing equipment, buildings and facilities. They manage workers at various sites, maintain equipment, conduct site inspections and execute necessary work.
Maintenance Supervisor Interview Questions
1. How do you handle completing multiple tasks under tight deadlines?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to multi-task.
2. What methods do you use to manage disagreements between workers?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to resolve conflict.
3. What is the biggest challenge that you are faced with in the maintenance process?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to solve problems.
4. What process do you follow when conducting safety inspections?
This illustrates the candidate’s knowledge of health and safety regulations and practices.
5. What method do you follow to store equipment and inventory?
This illustrates the candidate’s knowledge of equipment and inventory storage.